Introduction: My name is Emily (33) and my husband's name is Eric (35). I am a stay-at-home mother of two children who I had by c-sections, Lucas (8) and Gabrielle (6). Eric works outside of the home during the week at a desk job.

We will be doing 80 Day Obsession starting on Monday. We have been doing Beach Body on Demand exercises for about a year now and we feel like we are ready to accomplish this new workout. I will most likely try to post what we thought about each workout on the next day. We do our workouts at night after the children have gone to bed for the night. The workouts are between 30-60 mins long with most of them at 60 mins. We are used to 30 min workouts so it will be interesting to see how exhausted we are after just one week.

Emily's starting weight is 145 lbs and I'm 5'6". Chest: 33", Waist: 35", Hips: 38.5", Left Thigh: 25", Right Thigh: 25", Left Arm: 12.5", Right Arm: 12.5". My husband had to tell me which arm I had too high and apparently I didn't obey haha.




Eric's starting weight is 172 lbs and he is 5'9". Chest: 41.5", Waist: 36", Hips: 36", Left Thigh: 23", Right Thigh: 22.5", Left Arm: 12.5", Right Arm: 12". 




If there is any other info I can put on here to answer questions you might have please leave a comment. Thank you for checking out our 3 month challenge.

Comments